Last Updated: January 1, 2016
Welcome, HOME, a Wisconsin based 501C3 not-for-profit organization, owns and operates the Welcome, HOME ™ website, HTTP://WWW.WELCOMEHOUSEOF.ORG/ (hereafter, the "Site" or "Welcome HOME," which shall also include any other websites owned and operated by Welcome, HOME, or any electronic communications related to the Internet Legal Research Group). If you are under the age of 18, you may not use the products or services provided on the Site, unless you are under the direct supervision of your parents or guardians. All references hereafter to Welcome HOME shall include HTTP://WWW.WELCOMEHOUSEOF.ORG/, and, where appropriate, its employees, officers, directors, investors, agents, consultants, assignees, affiliates, partners, contractors, attorneys, accountants, advertisers, and any and all other individuals and organizations providing services on behalf of Welcome, HOME B&B.
By using the Site, you, the user of the Site ("you"), agree to the terms, conditions, notices and guidelines contained in this Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement (the "Agreement") and all modifications hereto. Please e-mail any questions regarding this Agreement to the Webmaster. You may have this same information sent to you by e-mail by sending a letter to Welcome, HOME, 4260 W. Hawthorne Drive - (Highway Y) West Bend, WI 53090. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
1. Intellectual Property. The Site and all of its content
including, but not limited to, forms, articles, other text, photographs,
illustrations, graphics, product names, designs, logos (collectively, "the
Intellectual Property") are protected by copyright, trademark, and other
laws of the United States, as well as international conventions and the laws
of other countries. The Intellectual Property is owned or controlled by Welcome, HOME or the party credited as the provider or owner of the
Intellectual Property. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement,
and assembly) of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of Welcome, HOME and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software
used on the Site is the property of Welcome, HOME or commercial software suppliers and is protected by U.S.
and international copyright laws.
Subject to the terms and conditions hereof, you may view, copy, download, or print material appearing on the Site subject to the following conditions:
The copying, modification, revision, reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, transmission, or distribution for commercial or non-personal purposes of any other material or element from the Site including, but not limited to, the design or layout of the Site, individual elements of the Site's design, or the Welcome, HOME logo without the express written permission of Welcome, HOME, or other owners of the Intellectual Property is strictly prohibited. For purposes of this Agreement, the use of any such material on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited.
2. User Submissions. Any messages, suggestions, ideas, or concepts that are submitted through the Site shall become, and remain, the property of Welcome, HOME. You agree that any submissions, in whole or in part, may be used by Welcome, HOME or any of its affiliates for any purpose including modification, reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. You additionally agree that Welcome, HOME B&B is free to use any ideas, concepts, techniques, or know-how contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, marketing, and selling products and services based upon such information without any obligation to compensate you or anyone else for them. By making such submissions, you are assigning and transferring any and all right, title and interest in those submissions to Welcome, HOME, including any moral rights. You represent and warrant by submitting any materials that such submission does not infringe any third-party intellectual property rights. Do not transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could constitute or encourage conduct that could be considered a criminal offense or violate any law. Further, you agree not to use any facilities or resources available on or through Welcome HOME to perpetrate prohibited conduct, whether against http://www.welcomehouseof.org, Welcome, HOME, or any other third party. Examples of prohibited conduct include, but are not limited to chain letters, pornography, or other communication that creates a nuisance or is otherwise offensive to the recipient.
3. Trademarks. The trademarks, logos, and service marks, including but not limited to Welcome, HOME ™ (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are the Trademarks of Welcome, HOME, and others. Nothing contained in the Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Welcome, HOME or the third party that owns the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in this Agreement, is strictly prohibited.
4. User Responsibilities. If you choose to become a registered user of any of part of the Site, you agree that you will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration process. You also agree to update that information as necessary to maintain its accuracy. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if Welcome, HOME has reason to believe such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Welcome HOME has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse you any or all current and future use of any of the Site, or the services Welcome, HOME offers.
6. Limits on Liability. Welcome, HOME is not liable for:
The Site may include links to other Internet sites, both related and unrelated to the Site, which may be of interest to users. Additionally, other sites may link to the Site with or without the permission of Welcome HOME. Welcome, HOME is not responsible for the content or availability of these sites. Descriptions of or references to individuals, companies, products, or publications not owned by Welcome HOME on the Site or any linked website do not imply any endorsement of such individuals, companies, products, or publications by Welcome, HOME. Welcome HOME shall not be liable for any damages or costs arising out of or in any way connected with your use or involvement with any of the individuals, companies, services, or publications accessed through the Site.
7. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Welcome, HOME, its directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives harmless from all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including attorneys' fees and expenses) arising out of or relating to (a) your use of any parts of the Site; (b) your use of any products or services offered by third-parties through the Site; (c) your download and/or use of any of the software available for download through any part of the Site; or (d) your alleged breach of this Agreement.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties. The information, legal forms, materials, services, and products (including the products and services offered through the Site and provided by third parties) included on any part of the Site may include inaccuracies, typographical errors, bugs, and other problems. Welcome HOME may make changes or improvements to the Site at any time.
ALL OF THE CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, HTTP://WWW.WELCOMEHOUSEOF.ORG// DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Welcome, HOME DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING THIRD-PARTY AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, ON THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
WELCOME HOME DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, AVAILABLE ON THE SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, OR OTHERWISE.
USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OF ANY FORM, ANY INTERACTIVE AREA, ANY SOFTWARE, ANY SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS, AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR EXCLUSIVE RISK, AND THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS EXCLUSIVELY WITH YOU.
9. Termination. In addition and without prejudice to any other legal or equitable remedies available to Welcome HOME may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason whatsoever. You may terminate this Agreement by closing your account with Welcome, HOME B&B, and paying any and all outstanding balances owed by you to Welcome, HOME B&B under that account.
The Site is owned and operated by Welcome, HOME from the State of Wisconsin, United States of America. Welcome, HOME makes no representation that content on any part of the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access any part of the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. The Site may contain references to products or services not available in all countries. Welcome HOME does not market all of its products or services in all countries. Software from any part of the Site may be subject to U.S. and Canadian export controls.
10. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes all prior written or oral agreements or communications with respect to the subject matter herein. Sections 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12 of this Agreement shall survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement. If any term of this Agreement is declared unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable by any court, then such term will be deemed severable from the remaining terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of such remaining terms. The section headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and must not be given any legal import. This Agreement may be assigned by Welcome HOME at any time.
A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial proceedings or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
11. Equal Opportunity Employer. Welcome HOME reserves the right to post information about employment opportunities with the company on any part of the Site. Welcome, HOME is an equal opportunity employer, employing people without paying attention to race, sex, religion, nationality, age or disability.
12. Contact Information. The Site is owned and operated by Welcome, HOME, 4260 W. Hawthorne Drive - (Highway Y) West Bend, WI 53090, United States of America; +1 (262) 675-2525.
© Copyright 2012-2017.